Everything comes and goes the week of September 19
September will be hard to beat when it comes to new releases on Netflix. We’ve already seen a ton of great shows and movies added to the streaming service this month, and that will continue with Netflix releases for the week of September 19. Not only do we get the fourth season of Dear Whites, corn Midnight Mass – a horror series from the creator of The Haunting of Hill House – also debuts this week.
Best deal of the day Amazon has just launched a new massive sale – check out all the best deals here! Price:See today’s deals! Available on Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available on Amazon BGR may receive a commission
Netflix Releases | Week of September 19
Sunday 19 September
Monday, September 20
Tuesday September 21
- Go! Go! Cory Carson: Chrissy gets behind the wheel – NETFLIX FAMILY
- From arcade games to sleigh days and hiccup cures, Cory Carson’s curious little sister Chrissy is racing for fun and adventure all over town!
- Love on the Spectrum: Season 2 – NETFLIX SERIES 🇦🇺
- Love on the S2 Spectrum continues to tell the stories of people with the autism spectrum as they navigate the world of dating and relationships. With a few familiar faces and some lovely new ones, this season represents an even wider range of people and personalities, showing just how diverse the autism spectrum truly is.
Wednesday September 22
- Confessions of an invisible girl – NETFLIX FILM
- When the smart but socially awkward Tetê joins a new school, she’s ready to try anything to fit in with the cool kids. But soon, his plan hits a snag.
- Dear Whites: Volume 4 – NETFLIX SERIES
- Reunited in the midst of a pandemic, future Sam and Lionel look back on their epic last year together in Winchester – which plays out like a ’90s musical.
- Intrusion – NETFLIX FILM
- After a fatal break-in to a couple’s new dream home, the traumatized woman searches for answers and learns that the real danger has only just begun.
- Jaguar – NETFLIX SERIES 🇪🇸
- In 1960s Spain, a Holocaust survivor joins a group of agents seeking justice against the hundreds of Nazis who fled to the country for hiding after World War II.
- Monsters Inside: The 24 Faces of Billy Milligan – NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
- In the late 1970s, an accused serial rapist claims that several prominent figures control his behavior, triggering a legal odyssey that captivates America.
Thursday 23 September
- I Am Karl – NETFLIX FILM
- After most of her family are murdered in a terrorist attack, a young woman is unconsciously drawn to join the very group that killed them.
Friday September 24
- Blood and Water: Season 2 – NETFLIX SERIES 🇿🇦
- Cape Town’s YA series returns with more twists.
- Ganglands – NETFLIX SERIES 🇫🇷
- When his niece crosses paths with a powerful drug kingpin, professional thief Mehdi and his team of skilled thieves are drawn into a violent and deadly turf war.
- New Orleans Jailbirds – NETFLIX SERIES
- A look at life beyond bars for a group of incarcerated women serving time in a New Orleans jail.
- Midnight Mass – NETFLIX SERIES
- A community experiences miraculous events and fearful omens after the arrival of a mysterious priest. From the creator of “The Haunting of Hill House”.
- My little pony: a new generation – NETFLIX FAMILY
- Equestria is divided. But a bright-eyed hero thinks earth ponies, pegasus, and unicorns should be friends – and, pied-à-terre, she’s determined to prove it.
- Starling – NETFLIX FILM
- A woman adjusting to life after a loss is confronted with a fiery bird that has taken over her garden and a husband struggling to find a way forward.
- Vendetta: truth, lies and the Mafia – NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY 🇮🇹
- This documentary series examines the true story of two of Sicily’s “anti-Mafia” crusaders, both of whom were tried for major crimes themselves.
Netflix Departures | Week of September 19
- Nothing is leaving Netflix this week!
These are all versions of Netflix for the week of September 19. We’ll be back next week with more new movies, TV shows, and specials. In the meantime, check out everything else comes and goes on Netflix in september, Where just the original shows and movies if you prefer.