List of visited outings of the 10 most popular wine regions
Visited travel app highlights the world’s most visited wine regions based on data from international travelers
October 12, 2022 9:15 a.m. EDT
TORONTO, October 12, 2022 (Newswire.com) –
The travel app Visited by Arriving In High Heels Corporation has released a list of the 10 most visited wine regions in the world.
VisitedAvailable on iOS Where android, is one of the leading travel apps used by international travelers to track their trip progress. Visited allows users to check off places they’ve visited, map their trips, see personalized trip statistics, discover new destinations, and print their personal trip map.
The most popular wine regions are mostly found in Europe, including the birthplaces of Champagne and Bordeaux, however, Napa Valley ranks in the top 3. top 10 most visited wine regions to understand:
- Tuscany, Italy is world famous for its wine and produces some of the best red wines, with vineyards that offer rich and sweet Chianti, Vino Nobile be Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino.
- Provence, France in the picturesque south of France serves up beautiful vineyards and delicious rosé and red wines.
- Napa Valley, California is the most popular wine region in the United States, with its picturesque vineyards and wines rich in flavor.
- Bordeaux, France is a world famous wine region that produces the legendary red wines of Bordeaux.
- Alsatian, France is a breathtaking wine region that produces some of the best Riesling and sparkling wines.
- Lombardy, Italy The wine region is renowned for the Franciacorta sparkling wine and the red Valtellina.
- Sicily, Italy is Italy’s largest wine region, with three main types of red grapes grown for magnificent wines, ranging from sweet Malvasia to robust Frappato.
- Andalusia, Spain home to the famous Sherry fortified wine.
- Emilia-Romagna, Italy is a vast wine region in northern Italy that produces both red and white wine.
- Champagne, France is one of the most popular wine regions due to its signature wine – Champagne, a sparkling wine that is only produced in Champagne.
To learn more about the Visited app, visit https://visitedapp.com.
About Arriving In High Heels Corporation
Source: Arrival at High Heels Corporation